|When:||Back to Calendar » June 11, 2012 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm|
|Repeats:||Weekly on Monday - forever||Where:||TechLiminal
286 14th St
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
Using social media in your work but have some questions? Not sure how to measure what’s working–or what new things to try? Now the doctor is in! This hands-on clinic is for social media users and newbies and offers a chance for the community to get ideas and advice from one another and from social media experts Kwan Booth, Deb Mason and Susan Mernit.
We’ll answer questions from participants, and try to work through issues together – this is how everyone learns.
Some of the topics we usually cover:
- Marketing and online selling strategies
- Campaign setup and evaluation
- Community Engagement & Outreach
- Social media network setup and optimization
- Social media basics for journalists, small businesses and community orgs
- Strategic planning and evaluations
- Analytics and measuring tools
Bring your lunch to this drop-in event. Register ahead of time–or drop by if there’s room.